Monday, December 28, 2009

So I was lurking some other blogs and I thought compared to these, i need to step up my game.

For example.
Me: So I woke up and got out of bed.
Them: I slowly opened my eyes. I could hear the wind outside trying to get in, and I was thankful that I was hidden away in my own little caccoon. My breathing was slow and staggered, and I tried to convince my mind to pull down the covers and get up, leaving behind the safety and comfort of my bed. I slowly drew myself upwards, breathed out, and put my feet on the ground. My head span, and as it span I realised what I had to do today and automatically wanted to retreat. When I opened my eyes again all I saw were stars flickering in the darkness, and I wished that they were real.

No, I am far too lazy, and not that smart. Plus I like to swear too much, so my writing can't really be pretty.