Saturday, December 26, 2009

I just realised I have missed out on something. I have missed out on the sappy dancing bit. The bit where some cute song is playing, the boy holds the girls hand, and they start dancing. I want this to happen. Preferably to The Blowers Daughter by Damien Rice. You know, that song at the start of Closer where Natalie Portman and Jude Law are walking and they can't stop staring at each other and then she gets hit by the car! So romantic without the hit of the car. Anywho, if this doesn't happen in the next 60 years, not going to lie, I will feel like I haven't lived. Maybe when a boy comes over I could put it on and oh so subtly start swaying to the music like a rejected nerd at a school dance. No, I don't think I could do that. I wonder if there is actually a boy out there these days who does romantic things like that. Not so he can get a blow job or something afterwards, but to make the girl happy and to see her smile. Is there such a human? I don't know.