So apparently my blog needs some content about sex.
And first matter on the table is:
When guys put their hand on your head and "subtly" push it towards their crouch. So you're making out with a dude. It's good. You're impressed by his macking skills. You think you might like this boy. You think you might like him alot. He seems nice. He seems to be ok with just making out. Maybe he could even turn out to be a boyfriend? Yes that would be nice. and then he puts his hand on your face. Aww. That is cute! I like when boys do that. He is good. Then.. wait. Is he playing with my hair? He's going to fuck up my hair. A bit weird, but mm ohk. Why does he have a firm grip on my oh so fragile skull? My neck hurts. Why does my neck hurt? Wait. Is.. Is he thrusting me? That is my leg. Is he aware that is my leg? Um. Oh he has pulled away to look at my eyes. That's really cute! He must really like.. oh wait. Oh you're not seriously trying to do what I think you're trying to do... OH MY GOD YOU ARE! GET YOUR FUCKING HAND, OFF OF MY FUCKING HEAD!!!!!!!I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO! Firstly. WHAT THE FUCK! And secondly. WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!? I honestly can't imagine what is going through guys heads when they try this one. Like honestly. Maybe it is this."She's really sweet and I really like her. I want her to put her face in my crotch. Maybe if I just subtly push her head down there she will get the hint and will be only to happy to oblige in felating me. Because it really doesn't make me seem like a skeaze who only wants gobbies. No. I'm sure she would like nothing more in this lifetime of hers to have this in her mouth on this lovely evening. This is a sweet gesture. I am truly gods gift to the ladies. I rule." WHAT THE HELL! If I wanted to be down there, I would. And besides, do you seriously think pulling that move will make me WANT to do it?! "Oh he is pressuring me to oral him. That is hot. I totally want to oral him now". Have other girls fallen for your nasty cheap trick? And if yes, tell them to add me on msn so I can meet them for a hug and tell them to never fall for it again. Unless they are sluts and thats what they like. In that case, YOU'RE MAKING GUYS THINK IT'S OK TO DO THAT TO THE REST OF US! PLEASE DIE A PAINFUL DEATH! It hurts our necks guys. Our necks are hurting! I have spoken to many a friend about this. The results are in. Dear boys. Go on. Push our heads down. We love it. Undo your zipper. Prepare to have it bitten off. It happens. Read the newspaper. If you push my head down, this will be you.