Wednesday, December 23, 2009
10:15pm
Why is it that whenever I find a decent boy, the female population of the world, becomes even more convinced of the fact I am trying to snake theirs? I don't understand this matriarchal mentality that even though this new person of mine, who has literally been described as being "crafted by the hands of god" (thankyou Tessa), I would still be interested in your boyfriend, not to mention the fact that if we are at such a level of friendship that you feel it is necessary to put an end to further communications, it is already evident that we are close enough for them to know what a complete and utter psycho I am, thus putting a damper on any romantic or sexual feelings they may have harboured for me prior. My favourite part of this whole cycle is by far the oh so predictable behavioural turn around of the guy in which they will suggest that we continue the friendship, although without any evidence to the fact. So we are friends but messages will get deleted, msn is a no-no, and i better not call them or there will be hell to pay! It's almost I am whoring myself out to selfish little boys with crazy girlfriends. Actually, I feel kind of bad for calling them crazy. As I don't know them, from here on I will stick to irrefutable facts, regardless of how much their actions continue to baffle me. I don't want to damn them right away because my character analyses are usually for shit and I could find out tomorrow that they are actually quite cool, despite surface characteristics, behaviour traits and insane paranoias that indicate otherwise. Anyway, what I guess I am getting at here is, at risk of sounding unnecessarily melodramatic, I am imposing a self-banishment when it comes to your lives. Your behaviour irritates me greatly. From now on, responding to your emails, I.M's, or messages with a 'lol' is about as much effort as I am willing to put into these quasifriendships, because we both know they're just temporary time and place things, anyway.